The History of Pao Tau Enterprises Inc.

Pao Tau Enterprises Inc. started business growing orchids in Ajax, Ontario for the local Toronto and surrounding areas in 2002. We served the local garden centres, and local stores as well as local walk in sales at our greenhouse.

We have grown rapidly over the years, at present, we have 100,000 sq/ft of greenhouse space growing exclusively Orchids. 80% of production is geared towards Phalaenopsis Orchids as they are the most popular in the market place. The the other 20% of the greenhouse, we are growing orchids such as Cattleya, Oncidiums, Cymbidiums and Paphiopedilums, which are rarely grown commercially in Canada.

View of just one of our orchids tables in bloom

Our Delivery Trucks and Greenhouses

Copyright 2008-2009
Design by PiggyBack Design + Communication